Monday, September 20, 2010

Private Bed and Breakfast Wedding Venue~ The gorgeous potential

Wisteria Gardens
A hidden treasure
 
I have yet to visit this venue, however I would not miss the opportunity to see this magical place that has been hiding just up the street from me.  I see the entrance everyday, and have always loved the private entry and drive, that is surrounded by a wall of lush greenery.  I had no idea that such beauty one day awaited me, behind those gracious gates.  I am so excited to see this place!  Things I know about the venue:
 1) The venue fee is not all inclusive, everything does need to be rented and/or brought in.
 2) The space is available all day, ending time is 9:30pm all guests vacant by 10pm.
3) There is a cute garden cottage available for rent on the grounds.
More information about this venue will be updated after my visit

1 comment:

  1. Are you considering having your wedding at a particular bed and breakfast inn? Bed and breakfast inns are known not only for having an intimate setting but also for their special services.

    bed and breakfast wedding

    ReplyDelete