Friday, October 8, 2010

Fabulous Friday Etsy Finds

So its been awhile since I have featured my fabulous finds on Etsy.com, but I have some really fabulous favorites to share today.  Now I am all about finding beautiful things that fit into a small budget, but some things are just so lovely I just need to share them.  Up First are a gorgeous pair of embellished bridal shoes. I just LOVE them!



Parisxox
  
RevivedVintage

This next find just fills my heart with fabulous thoughts of heirloom potential and sentimental value.  It is a Marriage Medallion Solid French Sterling Silver Circa 1800s Signed Petit Mint. It reads "Que L'Homme Donc Ne Separe Pas Ce Que Dieu A Uni," which translates to "May man not separate what God has made one," from the gospel of Matthew.  Forget the six pence....carry this with you down the isle, then give it to your daughter or son when it is their turn to tie the knot.  Just Lovely!

davidjp1927

And last but not least,  a custom Love Birds ring bearer pillow.  Made by yours truly~ She Loves Daisys.


SheLovesDaisys
 

No comments:

Post a Comment