Friday, October 8, 2010

Get The Look

Image Style Me Pretty

I just love the weddings on the Famous Style Me Pretty wedding blog, as do most brides to be.  The details, the colors, the feelings that arise from just looking at such prettiness.  Often when I look for inspiration on the site, I do more that just look, I tend to dissect each picture and find the one thing in the picture that really makes it stand out.  Then a mental process begins....How to re-create that look, on a budget-a tight one.   Every bride wants her wedding to provoke feelings, to be beautiful, to evoke the senses.  Not every bride can afford to do that, or they just don't know how to do it with in their means.  That is were I come in handy, I and the internet snoop you could say.  I fully believe that I can do the same thing, for less.  It might take a little bit of elbow grease, sometimes a lot.  But, it can be done and I will show you how.

Image Style Me Pretty


Image Style Me Pretty

What stands out in these pictures?  Candlesticks.  Costly? They can be if you purchase them table ready.  But purchased unfinished they can be detailed to match your wedding exactly.  With all the options available in the spray paint isle at your local craft store, the options are endless.  Check out this amazing site for unfinished goodies. You don't have to stop at the candlesticks, keep on going and style your wedding on your terms and budget.  Craftparts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment